Saturday, May 07, 2005

Numb3rs Non Review:

I am woefully out of date on my Numb3rs reviews, and more importantly, I have nothing interesting to say (although by that argument this whole blog should vanish in a cloud of smoke). At any rate, I actually do plan to catch up on my Numb3rs viewing and reviewing (thank you TiVo). For now, for the vanishingly small fraction of readers who don't also read /., I give you the Hollywood Math and Science Film Consulting corporation, whose expert advisors guide the poor clueless Hollywood innocent through the mysterious, magical and mindbogglingly dull ways of DA SCIENTIST.

It's a good thing they don't live in Kansas:
The hearings in Topeka, scheduled to last several days, are focusing on two proposals. The first recommends that students continue to be taught the theory of evolution because it is key to understanding biology. The other proposes that Kansas alter the definition of science, not limiting it to theories based on natural explanations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for The Geomblog